Sunday, February 22, 2009
This week, and our health!
The last 2 weeks have been a bit different for our family. I have been really trying to fix healthy food, not drink (serve) soda, serve more fruit and not so much dessert. The girls have been pretty good about it. Although there have been a few moments of frustration in the fact that I have allowed so much junk in our home. I bought a produce box from http://washingtonproduce.com. It had great fresh fruit and veggies. We ate most of it and really enjoyed it. Thanks to Leighann, my cousin, who told me about this way to introduce more fresh foods into our home, I've been really trying to eat healthy and in fact one daughter lost about 3 pounds. I'm so thankful for God for providing for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment