Saturday, February 07, 2009
Time for Change
This week the Lord has been showing me lots of realities about my family and their health. I am in need of changing it now!!! Slowly, but starting right now. We have started to eat less, and more fruits and veggies. This will help all of us in the weight area. I bought a few books about diabetes and healthy living. This will be a challenge. We are lazy and really like to eat fattening foods and lots of it. I have not told the girls about it, I'm just starting to change my life and keeping things out of the house. Also the whole move more thing is hard to start when we have always been really sedentary. My prayer is that we find the motivation to follow God's plan to not be so gluttonous and greed for more (food) that we will be able to fall in love with him even more. So if you are reading this and want o pray for our family we would love it! Also if you know of any great healthy foods, recipes or activities for a family to do (cheap) let me know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Check out Washington Produce.com
My mom and I have been sharing the large produce box for a while. The fruit box is also great too. It is a good way to get really fresh and tasty produce that you wouldn't normally buy. :0)
Thanks! I;m going to try one box this week!
Post a Comment