Tuesday, February 24, 2009

AHHHHHHH!

This week has been a tough one to take. Last night our TV quit! Simply it is done with us, so we are now without a TV. Ok, we can handle that one. Earlier this week all the idiot lights in the van went on. So now we have to have the van looked at and fixed. Ok, we can do that, we need a vehicle. Then the bathroom is full of water. I look under the sink and the knob is leaking. I turn it off and the water stops dripping, but I hear the sound of water streaming out still. Ok, maybe I'm imagining it, right, now I'm just paranoid. No not paranoid correct. Tonight Kora comes in the room and says, "The floor in the bathroom is HOT" Ok, now I'm really at my end. We called my cousin's husband who is a plumber and he can't help. We need something more. Ok, when do we call, I work, Paul works, and no one is going to be home during the days. Problem solved, Joelle has a fever!!!! 101.1 I'm not thankful for the fever, but am thankful for the timing. Now I can stay home and have the leak detection service come and "find" the leak. My cousin called back and offered some help, turn off the hot water heater and then the hot water will not be running all night. Just simply turn it back on when I need hot water. Sure!!! Any one have extra $$$$ laying around? If so I have a great place for you to use it ALL up! I can't wait to see what God has for us this time. I pray my faith is strong enough to get through this too! He is good and I am NOT arguing that, but I am wondering how He is going to provide for our needs! Here is the floor in question. Can you see the heat radiating from the floor?

No comments: