Friday, May 04, 2007
Life can be lame...
Life can be so lame that you just want to quit. I have been feeling that this huge ball is going to drop on my life and I am just going to let it! I can't seem to get out of this downward spiral of emotions. I can't help but feel that I need to stop feeling this way, but can't seem to make the best choices for myself. Now if someone who is wise and knows what I should be doing comes along and sees me in my slump,,, do you think I should listen to what they say? Well yes I do. I know Jesus wants me to make the choice to be joyful, not blue right now and I know that I need to look at what is true, pure, noble and praiseworthy, but how do I do that when all I see is myself and how I am being affected in this new life adventure of ministry. I am so selfish and want to be back to my old life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Old life...
homeschool
able to stay at home (not working outside the home)
Avon $ was mine
I could call Paul anytime of the day without feeling that I am in the way
able to do things with my friends
go to Bible study
try to get laundry done during anyday that I need to
just plain had $
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
new life.....
not able to stay home
put girls in 'real' school
Avon and CtK $ is for family needs
can't call Paul anytime (dont' want to bother)
no wed. Bible study
never can get alundry done
no $ at all
can't sit with Paul at church
no more date night
my life is now under a microscope
enemy attacks are huge
Paul loves being at church (good for him, bad for me)
have to keep my mouth shut
girls are now PK's
I'm a pastor's wife
can't control my emotions
I'm stupid and can't do anything
I should just quit and live in a hole in the mountian
Why do I have to feel so down!!!!!!!!!!@!!@
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment