Life can be so confusing. Yet when you let your heart be turned toward the Creator of all things under the sun and on the heavens. He will give you direction and prove to your soul that He is the One who knows what is best for me. I have been on my knees this week searching the scriptures for hope, peace, JOY and love. And you know He didn't let me down. He brought me to Jeremiah. 33:3....Call to Me and I will answer and do great and mighty things which you do not know! and Phil. 4:8... Think on whatever is pure, true and holy... This thought process eliminates the possibility of false thinking(wrong thinking). I then have to make a choice of what I am going to think, do, say, and dwell on. I have to choose JOY! If I don't it is sin (James4:17). I just ant to be in the presences of the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment