Sunday, August 03, 2008

still more

Then we had the best luch ever!!!!! After lunch we ventured to Victoria Garden to se My sister, Aunt Tea. We drove arond forever to find a parking spot, until we got one. We walked to see Tea and she hadn't clocked in yet so we were able to visit for a few minutes. It was great too see her. I was going to take a picture, but I forgot. Then we went to Borders. We all got lost in the books for about an hour. Then we left for home. Paul and I were able to fit in a little date, thanks to my mom and dad who so graciously said yes. Thanks mom and dad. Paul and I were able to steal away for a few short hours of quite time. I was able to study for Bible study and Paul was able to get some organizing done too. Then we picked up the girls and put them to bed. Good Night Moon, God Night Cow jumping over the Moon.

No comments: