We drove to our local San Bernardino Mountains on Monday. We left after lunch. I first got a pedicure and manicure. (I feel like a wealthy woman being able to do that.) SO all beautiful we drove to the mountains. We are going camping in Sept. and we wanted to take a look at what was in our options. We first stopped at Seven Oaks. This brought back many memories for me. As a child we would go fishing and have picnic lunches here. We also have camped here with my grandparents. It was fun to see it as an adult now. The campground was really nice. It had green grass and close to the river, but it was also really close to the road. I was not to impressed with that.
Then we ventured off road. The girls were a bit nervous about going where they had never been. We went for a while and then turned around. It was beautiful. There were huge clouds that just dumped a bit of rain and the air was full of the smell. I love that.
Next we headed toward Big Bear. We stopped at Heart Bar to check out the camping. We thought it looked like our style. I will later book this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment