Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yet to SEE the change!

Well, I am a bit sad. I have yet to see a change on the scale and the way clothes fit. I have walked more in the last 4 weeks then I can ever remember. WIll it ever change? I have been stopping eatting at 7:30 and trying to only have 1 helping. No change as of yet. I know it will take more time and a whole lot less food, but even just a glimmer of hope in the scale thing would be encouraging, you know? Well, today I did a full 2 miles on the DVD. WOW! Even hade Kora and Lily do the first mile.It really feels good to walk and it gives me more energy to complete the days tasks. I also have more energy for Paul. This is a good direction! Will walk again today, missed yesterday!

No comments: