Well, starting this am our family is on vacation. Not the normal go, go, go vacation, but the kind you sleep at home and go out during the day. I am so looking forward to the next 4 days.
Saturday's Plans
Do chores, Kora has a party, and this evening we are BOWLING for real. Not Wii bowling.
Sunday
Church, Paul leads kids worship, maybe a trip to museum (the 1st Sunday of the month is free), then maybe see my sister at work!!!!!! then maybe church in the evening
Monday
Paul gives blood, I get a manicure and pedicure (yippy), drive to mountains to look for a good campground for Sept., maybe out for dinner?
Tuesday
BEACH! BEACH! BEACH, then maybe showers? and taco Tuesday at Baker's
Not tons of things, but we get to do them together and no work for 4 days!!!!!! Maybe some pictures will be happening soon! Stay tuned! I pray that the girls will have better attitudes than they have had this week. I need help to see where this is coming from and how to tackle it correctly.
No comments:
Post a Comment