Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Dr's? Again?

We have been battling some kind of bug here. I first went to my Dr. (regular exam), then Kora had her eyes checked, then Paul needed to see the Dr, and Kora had her Orthodontic appointment (set-up chart), then Lily needed to see the Dr. All within 2 weeks. Oh and then the prescriptions on top of that. Our check book is going to go crazy. But with that said, I feel pretty blessed to be able to go to the Dr and not have to pay full price. I feel confident that they are good Dr's and they will treat us with respect and not harm us. I am so thankful that we have access to these luxuries.
I am also thankful that my Kora does not have fibromatosis. This could cause tumors in her brain. With the eye exam it was ruled out!!! Praise GOD!
All our other cases were merely sickness (cold, sinuses, rash, fever, and so on).

No comments: