I have had a different week. On Monday my mother-in-law had her right knee re laced. She pulled out fine. She was in okay spirits until about Thursday afternoon. Her roommate had kept her up most of the nights and she was exhausted. So on Friday when she was moved to a new room we felt this may be good for her, but it was not. She has lost the motivation to move. She is just laying around and not wanting to move or visit. She will not speak to certain people and she seems to have given up. I really do not like this. I am having a really hard time with this. What can we do and how can we help her get past this? I really hate to see her like this and I pray that she will find a reason to keep on!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment