Wednesday, January 10, 2007
What Wake Up Early?
Yes, I did wake up early this morning. Not to walk, but to care for a sweet daughter who was throwing up. Once I got her settled then I walked my mile in the living room. I quickly went to see if Kora was ok, and there she was ready to let loose again. My sweet girl is such a trooper.
I had Bible study this am and she had to go. I allowed her to stay with me and this was a good thing. You see Paul & I went on a tour of PCA this am. Kora was allowed to go with. She was able to see where she will go to school in the fall. This was a great thing for her to visualize. So even though she was sick, the Lord allowed her to be blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment